Saturday 7 April 2012

Ketosis Log Entry 3 - Dead PR

Hit a 324lbx3 Deadlift, with chalk, no straps so no bouncing. Dem bicepts coming in with some nice shape, I've honestly actually never seen my bi's ever form a ball kind of a shape, so I'm superbly excited that in the past 2-3 days or so I'm seeing a nice ball or at least a bare minimum peak kind of shape in my biceps. Triceps in good shape/definition as well. Had a few drinks this weekend, along with a spectacular night out in town with this cute new chick I met. Let's hope it doesn't wreak havoc in my cut, interested to see what the scale is going to say on Tuesday.
Did a hard and fast 20 minute cross trainer post W/O.
Got a funny comment/compliment today from a flight attendant who keeps flying in and out of my current town, perhaps he hasn't seen me in a week or 10 days or so, he said what the heck is up, you've dropped an insane amount. The funny comment was "Did you meet a girl? Cause the way you look mimics what a girl your age might find attractive." Put a smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment